At Advantaged Leadership, we understand what it means to be a transformational leader, a person who can create a vision and inspire others to buy in and strive to achieve it. We also know what it takes to support that type of growth with C-Suite executives, and senior leaders.
Through one-on-one coaching we support you in developing your personal leadership skills to deliver a positive impact across the organization and drive breakthrough results with your team.
Look at any dictionary and the definition of leadership is an action or actions that direct a group of people or an organization. Sometimes, leadership’s greatest challenge is remaining focused on strategic issues versus becoming bogged down in day-to-day issues. Having the ability to effectively delegate and trust your team will resolve immediate challenges and is key to avoiding distractions and delivering long-term success.
If you are a C-Suite executive, you have likely demonstrated superior leadership skills and excellent results; however, leadership at a higher level requires a broader set of capabilities and influence to assure that the total capacity and capabilities of the organization are fully leveraged to deliver high impact results.
The Advantaged Leadership Value
Advantaged Leadership assists leaders in harnessing the power of cross-functional teamwork, building shared accountabilities and unified purpose to achieve a compound benefit. By maximizing the benefits of functional expertise and optimizing the team’s collective abilities, your organization will be propelled to greater heights.
While many teams deliver average performance, there are few who achieve exceptional results on a sustainable basis. Great teams do so by employing the “multiplier effect.” This represents a process by which teams can move forward on multiple initiatives simultaneously by achieving:
- Absolute clarity on priorities, organizational responsibility and detailed planning.
- Singular purpose, clear expectations, roles and accountabilities. Clearly defined responsibilities and targets.
- Cross-functional integration and cohesive relationships.
- Shared team goals with clear governance structure.
- High levels of open, honest dialog and engagement at all levels.
- Excellent execution and verification of sustainable performance.
- Empowerment of cohesive teams to create a “wave” of positive momentum.